At INDEX NOSLUŠ we also actively cooperate with expatriates from Ukraine or citizens from non-EU countries. We assist candidates in finding suitable employment, accommodation and the necessary documents.
WHAT ARE THE WORKING CONDITIONS IN SLOVAKIA?
If you are an citizen of an EU country, you can work in any EU country without a work permit.
Employment of third-country (non-EU) nationals is only possible after a work permit has been issued to a specific employer. Exceptions are foreign Slovaks, long-term residents with a work permit and students – you can find out if you can work on your residence permit card.
We will help you with the necessary documents.
WHAT ARE THE JOB SEARCH PROCESS?
- You choose a job offer. We offer jobs mainly in production and logistics warehouses. You can find job offers on our website in the job offers section.
- We will help you with the necessary documents that you will need – processing of the work permit for FREE
- We will make an appointment for you at the nearest possible date at the Foreign Police
- Arrival in Slovakia – accommodation, personal interview with the client + practical exam
- The coordinator/interpreter accompanies the candidates on the day of arrival in Slovakia, on the day of testing at the client’s place, on the day of the medical examination, on the day of the appointment at the foreign police and on the day of signing the employment contract.
The coordinator/interpreter is available in Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian and English
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU ARRANGE FOR FREE?
- Examination/interview at the client’s place
- Initial medical examination and screening for foreign diseases
- Translation of criminal records
- Filing an application with the Aliens Police
- Health insurance
- Bank account
- Slovak telephone number
CONTACTS TO OUR COORDINATORS AND RECRUITERS (Viber, WhatsApp)
Ukrainian and Russian language: +421 907 745 343
Serbian language: +421 918 790 908